Handwriting

Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office
Awesome 😭

Can none of you write in cursive, or do you always use printed form?

There was a time when you would get points taken away on a paper in school for not using cursive. And, more times than not it wouldn't even be accepted, or given a 0.

This one is mostly printed form, but in a few places it is a mixture.

Well, this looks fun, doesn't it! Pity no one replied with their scribbles. Let's remedy this, shall we? 😁
These are some church notes.View attachment 3766068

There was a time when you would get points taken away on a paper in school for not using cursive. And, more times than not it wouldn't even be accepted, or given a 0.

I do cursive, i’m really good at calligraphy though, and much better at that than cursive

Last edited:

They haven't even taught it in schools here for more than a decade. Just at charter schools. Not mainstream public.

My kids learned it because they went to private school for years before going to public school. But, even at the private school they didn't put that much into it.
Same. My 2 youngest have decent handwriting. The 2 oldest have no chance

I write cursive for basically everything.

Back
Top Bottom