Happiness is...

JetBlack, I have a dog too, but I've ben with the woman 46 years-BIG difference. Edited to add that I've been the cook for the last 15 years.

Last edited:
Quote:
I had second thoughts about posting that joke. I thought it might go down badly and be insulting... then I thought I would just spend some extra time thinking of a good apology if it all went pear shaped.

A Warm Gun?

Sorry it really was the first thing to pop into my head... and now the tune is STUCK.

Happiness is sighing with contentment at least once a day.
smile.png

JetBlack, it worked. I chuckled. No offense taken. Dogs are a heck of lot easier (I have 18 of them), but I've always been one to accept a challenge.
lol.png

Quote:
A glass of wine, watching chickens, with your teenagers fending for themselves...?
lol.png

That my dear is NOT happiness, it is a downright MIRACLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gig.gif

Yeah.... two glasses of wine and the children grown up and moved away from home!
Sally, the retired one

I'll second that one!

And when they call complaining and whinning you get to say "sorry gotta go cell battery is dying", followed by "can I get you another glass dear"

smile.png

Steve​

Last edited:
Quote:
!8?!?! Good lord. Still what would I rather have to deal with... 18 dogs or one wife.......

That's a toughy.

Well the dogs are *always* happy to see you. Like the old joke says:

"Lock your dog and your wife in the trunk of your car for three hours. When you open it, see which one is happy to see you. That's your best friend."

Happiness is first and forall is to know that you are pleasing God with all the ways you can, and to go to bed and you know that no one is mad at you or ticked off from you, all other things are just a plus.

Back
Top Bottom