Happy Anniversary Sourland and the Princess.

Happy Anniversary Sour and my condolences to The Princess.
wink.png

Thanks folks, and YES, Wendy, I have several lives outside of BYC but missed all here while I was away. Fact of the matter is that for me it HAS been mostly an easy ride. For the Princess ---- let's just say that it took her a while to domesticate me.
hide.gif

Redhen, we were up towards you for a couple of days - went to Foxwoods. It is starting to show it's age - needs some refurbishing, but was still a great time and we ate some great meals. Have I mentioned that I hate driving I 95?
rant.gif

Thanks folks, and YES, Wendy, I have several lives outside of BYC but missed all here while I was away.    Fact of the matter is that for me it HAS been mostly an easy ride.  For the Princess ----  let's just say that it took her a while to domesticate me. :oops:

Redhen, we were up towards you for a couple of days - went to Foxwoods.  It is starting to show it's age - needs some refurbishing, but was still a great time and we ate some great meals.  Have I mentioned that I hate driving I 95?  :rant

OOh you were up HERE!! I love Foxwoods.. i never win though.. :lol:
Yeah they should refurbish it.. they surely make enough money off folks.. :rolleyes:

What you didnt want me on your anniversary vacation with you?? I would of slept on the couch.. jeez :lau

Back
Top Bottom