Happy Birthday eenie114!!!!

Aw, thanks, guys!

And I'll stay out of trouble.
tongue.png
Kinda hard to get in trouble when you're home sick with a fever. So I'm hanging out at home... And worshiping the ground my stepdad walks on for letting me watch The Woman In Black. FINALLY!!
ya.gif

Quote:
That's the problem: I feel fine, but I'm contagious.
lol.png

My sister came in the door after co-op and said, "Hi. I have messages for you. Sgt. Reed says to feel better, Ashton says get well, Mrs. Reed says she missed you, and Max said to tell you he remembered to bring a pencil."
gig.gif

Quote:
lol.png

My sister came in the door after co-op and said, "Hi. I have messages for you. Sgt. Reed says to feel better, Ashton says get well, Mrs. Reed says she missed you, and Max said to tell you he remembered to bring a pencil."
gig.gif

Mrs. Reed also said to give her a hug. Just did so, and thoroughly confused Evelyn.
big_smile.png

Quote:
lol.png

gig.gif

Mrs. Reed also said to give her a hug. Just did so, and thoroughly confused Evelyn.
big_smile.png

I don't remember Mrs. Reed being that violent with her hugs... >.>

Back
Top Bottom