Happy Birthday Rocking Robotic Birthday Babe

I do love a good mystery. Haven't been reading much recently. Have any authors you recommend? I love the original Sherlock Holmes stories
I really want to read more of these. I always liked the older stiff. Nancy Drew, Hardy Boys, Three Investigators, Dana Girls. I'm kind of dabbling in newer stuff to see what I might like.

I really want to read more of these. I always liked the older stiff. Nancy Drew, Hardy Boys, Three Investigators, Dana Girls. I'm kind of dabbling in newer stuff to see what I might like.
You know, I read a ton of Nancy Drew and Hardy Boys growing up, the originals. And I recently picked one up and read a few pages and couldn't believe how cheesy so much of it was! 🤣 So much of that went right over my head when I was younger. It was too funny.

You know, I read a ton of Nancy Drew and Hardy Boys growing up, the originals. And I recently picked one up and read a few pages and couldn't believe how cheesy so much of it was! 🤣 So much of that went right over my head when I was younger. It was too funny.
I agree, I noticed the same thing. 🤣 Sometimes I still pick one up because I like cheese. 😂 The old ones from the 30's - 50's were best when it came to writing style I thought. The 60's edits added lots of extra cheese. 😅

Back
Top Bottom