Happy Birthday Urs!!!

Pics

Painted Calls

Still the Mayor
Premium Feather Member
Aug 26, 2019
sailing-puns-7767758592-3010261316.jpg

Please join in celebrating one of our most kind and caring members for her birthday! @Ursuline Chick

Nurses hardly ever get time off, but her hubs pulled a few strings. @Hayden Goseek will kidnap @Ursuline Chick after her shift (in her fave car no less) and drive her to one of her favorite places for a well deserved PARTAYYY. :wee

Getaway vehicle:
Main-01-scaled.jpg

Party will take place at Cade's Cove. Bring your rods and rifles - lots of hunting and fishing to be had! We will cook what we catch - so don't miss!
cades-cove-fb-1.jpg

th-4281349134.jpg

cable-grist-mill-cades-cove-500.jpg

For those of you that have bad skills instead of mad skills with a rod and rifle - @Chookwagn will be catering! Sorry for the last minute notice, my Kiwi. You're going to need to learn how to cook some Cajun food real fast. Good luck! :D
crawfish-in-louisiana1.jpg

Chook definitely has the BBQ covered.
u8hewf0nrul31.jpg

Entertainment was tough. I had to trade the MGB for the band to come play. (I didn't sign the lease. Whoever did - have fun with that! 😬)

The band will be....

Drumroll please......

The Zombies!
500x500.jpg

After dinner and the show, wine will be served. Hayden didn't specify what kind to serve, so it is what it is.

Red
M2tRABTp7JLOLyIaZp7V3IwIQaHZpR59_geBIdVvmVo.jpg

And white
hqdefault.jpg

Also found some extra glasses at Costco. #winning
rlr_bem_090917glass.jpg

Last but not least: CAKE!

We had some trouble picking out a cake. There were so many options that birthday girl would love...

So we got 4.
Best-Ever-Mardi-Gras-Cake-Recipe11.jpg

c1259a49b4b9634ad30c4f18bda6d1fc--wedding-cake-recipes-creative-cakes.jpg

ecd1b2a3c398a47b2d8d4eb57950afe8.jpg

Last but not least... A King cake for a queen. Picked up from your favorite little shop by your King. Happy birthday @Ursuline Chick!
th-2621799617.jpg

OMG, y'all I really didn't expect this. I guess you must have been talking to Hayden.
Y'all are so on the correct spot with the all of the things you have listed. I sat here with my mouth hanging open looking at the pictures.
All of my favorite things, I will have to put the Magnolias in my pink depression glass camellia vase. The cakes look so yummy and between the crawfish and BBQ, you will have to roll me into my vehicle with the giant glass of red wine in my hand.
I Almost bought a 1960 MGA when I was 16, but someone would have had to sign for it and I was mad at Daddy at the time. Talk about a stupid teenager cutting her nose off her face. I did end up buying a small sailboat with the money.
I have tracked black bears through the trees in Cades Cove to get pictures. Hayden started following when I started taking DD with me. :confused:
The last few days I have been looking at older sports cars. It's time to buy my forever car. I have been looking at Triumph Spitfires. I know you either love them or hate them. A 1976 blue Spitfire 1500 was MY first car and I can open the bonnet, sit on one of the front tires and work on them myself. I also have a friend who I have known for almost 50 years, who loves the older British Leyland cars. He taught me so much about them and he is still around to help out if I get in a bind.
Thank you all so much. Love to you all. :love

Back
Top Bottom