Happy BYC anniversary to me!!

bantymum

Songster
12 Years
Mar 3, 2007
4 hours from Sydney Australia
Thanks to Luna chick for reminding me, ive been here for over a year now, had to put up with PC, the Marlin,
The wild one, that scrambley woman, little sweet Lacy, and the rest of you nuts!!!
Well I can truly say that ive met so many lovely people here so thankyou for the good times!!!
Love you lots.

oh yes We love you bantymum ,our favorite little aussie
hugs.gif
wink.png
cool.png
pop.gif
love.gif

Noo dont cry, lol
tongue.png

I am very sentemental at these things lol you cry I cry. lol,
anint with my burnet finger It would make more since if i started crying now from the pain ,,,ahhh hurts

Yippee!!!
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
Yeah!!!
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

Better stick around another year too!!!!...now if I can just teach you to crochet granny squares before the sign up ends next week.....lol!!!!
clap.gif

Quote:
Yes well, im going to see if PC can teach wild one and I to crochet, otherwise plan B is to buy some nice yarn and hand it to the dear old lady who lives next door and hand her some $$.
Ive got 2 baby lambs on the bottle, doves to train, magpies in rehab, a 9 year old son to mollycoddle, a mum in hospital, mums dog to settle in here while shes in hospital, teach the dog some lessons in cohabitation with my other pets without killing anything. (he's been wonderful so far)
He is a humanised dog who is 9, small toy breed!!
what else? umm thats about it for now, though the housework needs doing too, this is why im on here late at night, no time at all during the day.
As if i have time to crochet, I saw some magazines today and nearly bought a couple and thought" yeah sure, i dont have time to even read them so why buy them?"
Looks like I will get dear old Beryl to make me some squares so count me in, ill post it on the thread.
Have fun !!

Back
Top Bottom