Happy Easter eggers

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by justaguy, Apr 16, 2017.

1. justaguy

justaguy New Egg

Apr 16, 2017
    Howdy, I'm newish to raising chickens and just about everything I've learned has come from these forums. I've appreciated the knowledge and the friendliness that I've found here.

I wanted to create a new thread in the appropriate section, but I don't see the option there. I see the link to look up all the threads I started, I just don't see how to start the thread. Just might have to go through the site more to familiarize myself. I bought my first baby chicks about 6 weeks ago, and one of the "pullets" sprouted a much larger the comb than all of the rest. Was just hoping to post some pictures and gain some insight. No roo's are allowed in my neighborhood (well, no chickens either but I won't tell if you don't), so if he is one, I'd like to find him a new home asap. Any help pointing me in the right direction is certainly appreciated!

Anyways, have a great day!

2. justaguy

justaguy New Egg

Apr 16, 2017
    Of course, the second I post this, I see the drop down forum navigator menu. I'm good to go!

3. redsoxs

redsoxs Chicken Obsessed

Jul 17, 2011
    North Central Kansas
    Greetings from Kansas and [​IMG]! Pleased you joined our community! Happy you are finding your way around BYC and that you are finding the site helpful! Best wishes!

4. Teila

Teila Bambrook Bantams Premium Member

G’Day from down under justaguy [​IMG] Welcome!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

If you would like to share pictures and stories of your flock, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out [​IMG]

5. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    You can post photos at "what breed or gender is this." Good luck and Welcome to Backyard chickens

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by