Happy new year!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Fierlin1182, Dec 31, 2013.

1. Fierlin1182

Fierlin1182 powered-flight

Aug 26, 2011
    Happy new year BYC. And so another year is over. What did you guys do? Last night I was at the beach watching my city's annual crappy fireworks. :p It's the spirit that counts though, isn't it... everyone was yelling happy new year at strangers and some were waving flaming torches around down by the water. Wonderful.
    Last year I was at Hamburg - One day I may go somewhere cool again to watch the fireworks. Like Moscow. Or London. Or New York.
    :D

Do you have many resolutions?

2. lovingmyhens

lovingmyhens Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 20, 2013
    Katy, tx
    Lose weight, not let the little things bother me, pay off all bills except a rather large one. That one will take some time.

3. Fierlin1182

Fierlin1182 powered-flight

Aug 26, 2011
    Well good luck!
    I enter into the new year in a not very ambitious mood. My one goal is probably just to actually make an effort to properly learn Russian. Teaching oneself grammar out of a book can only amount to so much and doesn't really count. :p And to join some clubs at university. I need a real hobby and some new friends seeing as I never seemed to have any of those outside school. (And BYC lol.)

4. lularat

lularat Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2013
    NC
    Happy New Year to everyone! I was so tired when I got home from work last night, I didn't do anything but watch some TV and then fell asleep. I don't really have any resolutions. I joined a gym several months ago and have lost a little weight and well as strengthening my old bones. I plan on continuing and hopefully loose some more weight and overall be more health conscious.

1 person likes this.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by