NewbieTXmamaHen

In the Brooder
Jun 22, 2022
Hi y’all from Texas (west of Houston)! We are very new to raising chickens in our backyard and have been researching mostly on YouTube but now that we have 4 baby chicks we bought from TSC on May 29, we have more specific questions and topics to research which is how I found BYC! It will be so nice to interact with actual chicken owners in the same situation. We are loving our chickens and find them so entertaining 😆 My husband and 3 kids named each one and I gave that up bc I didn’t want 5. Our coop says it holds 3-4 hens so I already compromised on 4! Hoping to find out which breeds we have instead of saying “2 yellow and 2 grey” LOL. We love watching them free range, dust bathe, spread their wings, and scratch and peck at everything 😅 we can’t get over how much they change from day to day and how beautiful their feathers are coming in! My daughter and I are Mama Hens for sure 🥰🐓❤️

Hi y’all from Texas (west of Houston)! We are very new to raising chickens in our backyard and have been researching mostly on YouTube but now that we have 4 baby chicks we bought from TSC on May 29, we have more specific questions and topics to research which is how I found BYC! It will be so nice to interact with actual chicken owners in the same situation. We are loving our chickens and find them so entertaining 😆 My husband and 3 kids named each one and I gave that up bc I didn’t want 5. Our coop says it holds 3-4 hens so I already compromised on 4! Hoping to find out which breeds we have instead of saying “2 yellow and 2 grey” LOL. We love watching them free range, dust bathe, spread their wings, and scratch and peck at everything 😅 we can’t get over how much they change from day to day and how beautiful their feathers are coming in! My daughter and I are Mama Hens for sure 🥰🐓❤️
Welcome here y'all. This is a great place to learn . I agree the chicks change so fast at that age. They're so funny even when they're older.

Back
Top Bottom