Happy Thanksgiving to All!!! How many guest did you have.

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by blackbelt, Nov 24, 2011.

1. blackbelt

blackbelt Out Of The Brooder

Aug 2, 2010
    bloomington springs tn
    First Happy Thanksgiving to all. I was just wondering how many guest everyone had show up today? I have 11 just took bird out of the smoker. I really love this time of year. Time to thank God for all our blessings our friends and all the beautiful things we get to witness everyday. Today on the homestead the sun is shining and a great time to go 4-wheeling, after dinner of course, later a fire and social time. We are you forward to a great new year, I made a few changes on the web-site, after 4 years I was encouraged to share my home business with the self-sufficient community, and the what I call country folks like me. We still work the homestead full time of course, that will never change. The other takes me only about an hour in the evening. Sorry for rambling. Have a great day. Joe

2. Mattemma

Mattemma Overrun With Chickens

Aug 12, 2009
    My mom came and dh got home in the afternoon.Small and sweet.

3. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer

May 11, 2010
    0. Due to job constraints the hubby and I are celebrating Thanksgiving with his family on Sunday.

4. yomama

yomama Overrun With Chickens

Oh my gosh, way more than I thought, but it was fun. Can't complain, all I had to do was bring a dessert [​IMG], but I think there were 17 of us at my dads. We usually have T day at my mil, but since I never go to my dads, we switched it up. We will be having another Thanksgiving on Sat at mil house. I think there will be at leasts 12 people there, but again, we lucked out and only have to bring a side. The nice part is we are only about 10 min from her house, so no long traveling there.

5. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

6. usschicago1

usschicago1 Suburban Cochins

Aug 11, 2009
    Taunton, MA
    I had work all day [​IMG]

7. DuckLover2399

DuckLover2399 Avian American

Jun 7, 2011
    Oklahoma
    Over 30 [​IMG]