Happy to Join this Community

:welcome :ya:yesss: Hello Elizabeth and welcome to BYC. You found an Amazing Poultry Community to be a part of, with many knowledgeable members who are willing to help you along your journey with any questions you may have. Enjoy :)
Gosh, I thought I responded to your warm welcome but it doesn't look like. This has happened to me before (still getting the hang of things). Thank you so much!

Bom Dia Reaction GIF
Love that GIF. I had thought I waved back... sometimes my replies aren't landing back. :frow

Thank you for the warm welcome! What breed of rabbits did you have? As far as preserving, yes indeed. It's all part of my "crash course" in getting closer to our food. This past year we built a cold room which resembles a root cellar to a large degree so I can store some things in there, and I experimented with my pressure cooker and have gotten savvy (and brave) with that! LOL Can not wait to have tomatoes that taste like tomatoes coming out of the garden and about 40 other items that are planned. Thank you for telling me about those threads. This platform has so many things to explore, I wish I didn't have so many tasks that pull me away.
The Rabbits were the white ones pink eyes. There are a great feed to ratio animal. And so easy to clean. My kiddos had some flop eared pets so as to deter them making pets out of meat rabbits.

Back
Top Bottom