Hard thing to do :'(

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by CowGirlchicklover77, Sep 22, 2010.

1. CowGirlchicklover77

CowGirlchicklover77 Out Of The Brooder

Jun 7, 2010
    AZ
    Last week i had to do somthing that hurt me alot i had to sell 2 of my beloved chickens :'( it was one of the hardest things i have ever done. the reason i had to is that is that my dad forced me to so the chickens wouldnt mess up his perfect yard :'( i raised them from babys. i miss them alot.

2. dawg53

dawg53 Humble

Nov 27, 2008
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Such a sad situation. Too bad you couldnt have had a very small area in the yard for your chickens or even a small chicken tractor. I'm sorry you had to sell your chickens but you had to obey your dad's wishes which was the right thing to do. I wish you the best.

3. NHchicks

NHchicks Chillin' With My Peeps

May 13, 2010
    So sorry cowgirl! We have a dad like that around here too. [​IMG] He constantly chases the chickens off the walkway and porch. And he has a fit every time he sees the bottoms of anyone's shoes. So far tho we haven't had to give away any chickens.

But you know one day you'll have your own farm, and then you can have a thousand. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by