Harris Farms Nurture Right 360 Incubator is AMAZING!

If you buy a Nurture Right at TS, which version are you going to
get 2,3, or 4, and what's the difference?

You're more likely to get the newest model which I forgot what the model number is but it's a dome top model 01U or something? I know that's not right but it's not 1-4.

lol! I will do my best to enable from afar!

Hatching haiku:

"One by one we put them in, soon the real fun will begin!
Turning round, a delightful sound, as we squeal with glee from candling!
Incubators are fun you see, so buy one more, or two, or three!
Those who learn this path, will soon also know about chicken math!"
Much love from the hatching guru View attachment 2630047
Ha!! Good one.

Anyone having crazy humidity issues with this unit? I'm on the fence about buying one, but some of the reviews have kept me from pulling the trigger.

Also, how do I know if I am buying the newer model versus the old one?

Anyone having crazy humidity issues with this unit? I'm on the fence about buying one, but some of the reviews have kept me from pulling the trigger.

Also, how do I know if I am buying the newer model versus the old one?

The dome top style is the newest one and that's mostly what you're going to find for sale. Otherwise you can look at the instructions and the model number is in the top right corner of the instructions. They didn't make huge changes between version 2-4, it's stuff like the letters are in the plastic rather than a sticker on the reservoir.

Some of these I put together quite some time ago so I'll have to reorganize them another day. I've had versions 2, 3, and 4 but I broke 4. I'm pretty sure the dome top says NU01.

Version 1-4 look like this.
Nurture Right 360.jpg

The new dome top model looks like this (pretty sure it's NU01)
1619184348505.png

The very first Version #1 was the only one with fan grate issues.
2021-04-23.png
NR360 Old & New Grates.jpg

I confirmed with the manufacturer that the only change from version 2 to version 3 was the way the external port looks.
Version 2 & 3 external reservoirs.jpg

Some of these I put together quite some time ago so I'll have to reorganize them another day. I've had versions 2, 3, and 4 but I broke 4. I'm pretty sure the dome top says NU01.

Version 1-4 look like this.
View attachment 2631131

The new dome top model looks like this (pretty sure it's NU01)
View attachment 2631133

The very first Version #1 was the only one with fan grate issues.
View attachment 2631130View attachment 2631128

I confirmed with the manufacturer that the only change from version 2 to version 3 was the way the external port looks.
View attachment 2631129

YOU ARE AMAZING! Thanks so much!

Back
Top Bottom