Harris Farms Nurture Right 360 Incubator is AMAZING!

thank you me too. the smell of Burning plastic is Bad in my bedroom right now .
Its just the company Mana Pro Basically said OH well. Not like im sorry or anything . Its out of warrentee we cant help you Yadda yadda . i buy thousands of dollars of their feed every yr if my animals got poisoned or they sent me bad food would they be the same way ? Horses cows pigs chickens Quail dogs cats . Im just shocked how they treated me and i think im still in shock from the fire this Morning

Understandably, fire is scary. :hugs My elderly neighbor set our wood privacy fence on fire by accident years ago. It was in the middle of the night when the embers she spread from her fire pit caught the fence on fire and it was spreading fast, an officer just happened to drive by a couple of times and he said it wasn't there 20 minutes earlier but it had taken out a couple hundred feet of fence and the fence ends right at our bedroom. I was much like you and kept thinking, "oh my gosh, what if?" but we're both very fortunate. :hugs

So far, another amazing hatch from my NR360. Woke up with 2 chicks and a ton of pips on the 21st morning.

Attachments

• 20211016_073752.jpg
    20211016_073752.jpg
    230.9 KB · Views: 3
Does anyone use a hydrometer with the NR360 and if yes, does the reading tend to be lower or higher than the gauge built into the NR360?

So I have my first set of eggs (EVER) on day 9 (today) in the incubator. I forgot to add water to the port last night after I was already in bed, but the Govee I have inside said it was around 47% humidity and I thought it would be okay overnight. This morning it was at 22% and completely dry. After adding water, humidity went up and became normal very quickly, but was under 30% for about 5 hours. I have been trying to keep it around 45%, but realistically it sits around 50% with adding about 25ml distilled water AM/PM and vent 100% open. I haven’t candled yet (life is hectic), but I wanted do so today. So, first, should I be worried with a drop in humidity like that if was only for a few short hours? And since it did dip, do you think it is okay for me to still candle today?

So I have my first set of eggs (EVER) on day 9 (today) in the incubator. I forgot to add water to the port last night after I was already in bed, but the Govee I have inside said it was around 47% humidity and I thought it would be okay overnight. This morning it was at 22% and completely dry. After adding water, humidity went up and became normal very quickly, but was under 30% for about 5 hours. I have been trying to keep it around 45%, but realistically it sits around 50% with adding about 25ml distilled water AM/PM and vent 100% open. I haven’t candled yet (life is hectic), but I wanted do so today. So, first, should I be worried with a drop in humidity like that if was only for a few short hours? And since it did dip, do you think it is okay for me to still candle today?
The humidity drop won't be an issue. I run my NR360 dry, and it stays at 39% in my house. I use a pencil to mark the air sack when candling. That way, if it is too small, run it drier, if it's too large, bump up the humidity. It's fine to candle today. I normally candle on day 7, 14, & before lockdown. If you have any concerns when candling, post some pictures and we can help out. Happy hatching.

The humidity drop won't be an issue. I run my NR360 dry, and it stays at 39% in my house. I use a pencil to mark the air sack when candling. That way, if it is too small, run it drier, if it's too large, bump up the humidity. It's fine to candle today. I normally candle on day 7, 14, & before lockdown. If you have any concerns when candling, post some pictures and we can help out. Happy hatching.
Thank you so much!!! I had full intentions of candling on day 7 and I just couldn’t find the time. 😩😩

Back
Top Bottom