Harris Farms Nurture Right 360 Incubator is AMAZING!

I tried to move the egg to see if the embryo would sink or move but it stayed in the same spot.... Guess I will see what the next few days bring

That could actually explain exactly what happened then. When an egg doesn't move enough the embryo can sometimes stick to the membrane and this usually causes them to quit.

That could actually explain exactly what happened then. When an egg doesn't move enough the embryo can sometimes stick to the membrane and this usually causes them to quit.
oh didn't mean like not at all. my turner has been turning them great and when I checked on day 6 it was moving all over the place. but thought before you said (or maybe someone else) that when it quits if veins receed it kinda "sinks" so that was what meant was it didn't sink at all.

I am hoping I am wrong. I made the pic black and white and think I see some veins in there with those colors. maybe just off lighting? IDK. But REALLY hope I am wrong. Would I be able to tell much growth if I checked on day 10 or 11? or should I wait to check again? I just want to hopefully be able to tell if it grew or if it did indeed quit with no maybe's.

oh didn't mean like not at all. my turner has been turning them great and when I checked on day 6 it was moving all over the place. but thought before you said (or maybe someone else) that when it quits if veins receed it kinda "sinks" so that was what meant was it didn't sink at all.

I am hoping I am wrong. I made the pic black and white and think I see some veins in there with those colors. maybe just off lighting? IDK. But REALLY hope I am wrong. Would I be able to tell much growth if I checked on day 10 or 11? or should I wait to check again? I just want to hopefully be able to tell if it grew or if it did indeed quit with no maybe's.

Fingers crossed! :fl

How would you guys interpret this. The weight loss of my eggs has reached the day 18 target on day 13. The incubator has been 45% RH or higher. I have confirmed the hygrometer is accurate. I’m using a precise kitchen scale. I’ve done this four times before now and the eggs have always ended up in range at the right time. I don’t get it. I must have done my math wrong but I have checked and rechecked it. Ideas? Thanks

How would you guys interpret this. The weight loss of my eggs has reached the day 18 target on day 13. The incubator has been 45% RH or higher. I have confirmed the hygrometer is accurate. I’m using a precise kitchen scale. I’ve done this four times before now and the eggs have always ended up in range at the right time. I don’t get it. I must have done my math wrong but I have checked and rechecked it. Ideas? Thanks

Is the shell porous? Cracked? Thin shell? Any of those things can cause them to lose weight faster. Is it just one egg in a whole batch? I would leave the humidity where it will benefit the many over the one.

Is the shell porous? Cracked? Thin shell? Any of those things can cause them to lose weight faster. Is it just one egg in a whole batch? I would leave the humidity where it will benefit the many over the one.
It’s all the eggs. Not porous. Legbars and ameraucana. The single Marans is on target. I have put water into B chamber early.

Back
Top Bottom