Has anyone bought eggs from Gipsy Hen hatchery

I think I am going to an incubator and order some Silver and some Blue Wheaten next year.
Oooo maybe we will hatch together, I am doing 2 hatches. One late this year and one early next year. Are you gonna do standard or bantam

I am thinking of buying some bantam ameraucana hatching eggs and I want wheaten.....Gipsy hen is the only place with bantam wheaten ameraucana eggs. I had never heard of them until now so I want to make sure they are good. I see they are NPIP certified so that's good. Has anyone had eggs from them, if so how was your hatch rate? Were your chicks healthy?
TIA 😊
I’ve heard good things about Gypsy Hen and she actively breeds towards the SOP and is active in the breed. I see her posting in the FB groups from time to time. I’d LOVE to get LF Silvers from her! But I don’t have the housing for another variety. 🥺

I’ve heard good things about Gypsy Hen and she actively breeds towards the SOP and is active in the breed. I see her posting in the FB groups from time to time. I’d LOVE to get LF Silvers from her! But I don’t have the housing for another variety. 🥺
Thanks! Space problems are the worst!

Back
Top Bottom