Has anyone bred Pekin and welsh harlequin ducks together??

Pics
Ooh, One last thing. I noticed a duckling of mine once would sneeze and have a fit after eating dry crumble, i started wetting it down to a mash and the sneezing stopped
Ok, thanks. Good to know. This was just water, and I gave it to her because she sounded a little wheezy & congested. Thought it might help. But, just made her cough a bunch. Just going to say a prayer & watch her close. Thanks so much for your help.:hugs

If your up how about a update? You can also add VetRX to their water directions on the bottle. Hope Celeste is fine this morning. :hugs
Yes maam. I cant say how much she ate thru the night but I dont see her at the food & water bowl as much as the other 2. Oh, she walked their now. Ok, so, I have an issue. I was going to bring this up lastnight, then noticed her coughing. She has always sat more than the rest, so I thought she was just more relaxed than the rest. But I noticed lastnight she was walking with her feet sort of turned in. Legs go straight down, but its causing her to stomp more, and she just doesnt walk around as much. Wondering if they're hurting or something?

Ok, so...as I was just feeding Joy, I noticed something pretty prominent. She has a bulge to the right (looking at her) of her spine. Feels almost firm/hard, rigid. It must be getting bigger because I havent noticed it so big before. It's the pinkish area to the right on the pic. The place to the left is centered (for the most part) with her spine so this bulge is definately to the right.
@Miss Lydia

Attachments

• 20200119_131549.jpg
    20200119_131549.jpg
    356.6 KB · Views: 6
  • 20200119_131532.jpg
    20200119_131532.jpg
    476.9 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom