Has anyone bred Pekin and welsh harlequin ducks together??

Pics
So today....guess what I'm ordering?! (I just think it's so cute) I am ordering a basket with handles & a baby doll bassinet / carrier type thing. It will be her comfy bed, sits in a stroller so I can bring her outside some. The basket is so I can comfortably & Safely bring her in & out when I cant always carry her. Its adjustable so I'll be able to position her upright as well. I just thought this was so cute & funny I had to share. I was looking for a basket of some sort with handles, then suddenly thought about a baby doll and her being the same size. Sooo excited and cant wait. I know I sound crazy, but..... gotta do what ya gotta do !!🤗😉

Quick question. I'm at tractor supply right now. Been using wood chips but wanted to try straw/hay/etc. I see some "2 String Bermuda Hay", and several other kinds & types. What's my best option for this. I need absorbent, but the least dust as possible. Thanks so much

(Wish I could use the paper or pellet bedding but theyll eat it.🤦‍♀️😳😕 But sure would be comfy & convenient. Darn ducks😂🤣)
@Miss Lydia , @DuckyDonna , @WVduckchick , etc.

Back
Top Bottom