Has anyone crossed a Frost white legbar hen with a different breed of rooster?

Juju2773

Songster
Apr 10, 2020
Does anyone have a photo of a chick produced from a Frost white legbar hen and a different breed rooster? My roosters are lavender Orpington, Swedish flower, white silkie , & multi colored Easter egger. I am considering hatching some eggs.

So... an update on hatching some eggs from my frost white legbars & my white silkie rooster.( Well, im pretty sure hes the dad to all the eggs.) There was only one other rooster as a possible for some. Itll be a surprise if any are his. A lavender orpington rooster,.. but i never see him on any of my frost legbar hens. They seem to be the silkie's ladies. I decided to hatch 6 eggs! Im so excited.. and at this point they should hatch by saturday or sunday! Ill be sure to post pictures for whoever is interested. Maybe you guys can tell me if you think they are hens or roos once they are old enough.

Attachments

• 20220428_115352.jpg
    20220428_115352.jpg
    398.6 KB · Views: 3
Ive decided to start a new post with this. So hope you follow along on the new post thread if youre interested to see

Hi, so happy you are interested. I just posted the new thread under incubating and hatching eggs. Im not sure how to tag you but id be happy to see you chime in.

Back
Top Bottom