Has anyone ever crossed lavender and buff orpingtons? ?

I referenced this page quite a bit as I waited for my two Buff Orpington/Lavender Orpington chicks to hatch and had really wanted to see some pictures. After my two chicks hatched, I made sure to take pictures for others to use as a reference.

The chicks soon after they hatched:

The chicks a few days later: (I had a broody hatch and raise them)

Here they are at 5 weeks:

At 8 weeks:

And today, at around 11 weeks:

I will probably do another post in a few months to show them from this point until fully grown.
Thank you so much for your photos. What do they look like as adults? I’m very curious. Thanks

I referenced this page quite a bit as I waited for my two Buff Orpington/Lavender Orpington chicks to hatch and had really wanted to see some pictures. After my two chicks hatched, I made sure to take pictures for others to use as a reference.

At 8 weeks:

I will probably do another post in a few months to show them from this point until fully grown.
I love this thank you so much for the pic’s!!! How helpful

At 8 weeks:

I came on here just to see if anyone had crossed theirs up too! My baby that was born yesterday looks just like this! I’m so excited!! Yours are gorgeous!

Back
Top Bottom