Has anyone ever dealt with Ideal Poultry??

blue_egg_lover

Songster
12 Years
Feb 9, 2011
I just received an e-mail that my chicks were shipped. But they weren't supposed to shipped until tomorrow. Is this e-mail usually sent the night before and they ship them the following day or could my chicks have been shipped tonight?

Your chicks were prob shipped today. (I actually just got my email saying they were shipped today, when it was supposed to be tomorrow). I think they have the date a day later than the expected date in case they hate late. This is my second order this year. The first was 20 assorted ducklings (they also shipped a day early). They came from Texas to Mn (it was -10 that whole week)! All of them plus the two extras were super healthy and well. Still have all 22, they're almost full grown now. Good company it seems.

I got a phone call from them around noon NY time telling me some of the chicks I requested but that were sold out were available and that would be shipped with my order tomorrow. But then I got two e-mails telling me that they were shipped today. I don't know if it was a reminder or were they shipped today instead of Wednesday. We have a storm warning for tomorrow so I hope in one way that they are shipped tomorrow and arrive Thursday after the snow is said and done. Crazy weather, it was just 60 here last week!

Well that's good to hear then
smile.png
They seem like a very nice company.

Back
Top Bottom