Has anyone ever ordered anything from https://www.strombergschickens.com?

Great thank you very much. They seem to have reasonable prices.
They have a great selection of bantams and non chicken birds such as pigeons and waterfowl.
I can personally recommend Murray McMurray, and Cacklehatchery.com for good chicks.
Stay away from hoovers though, not very good quality.

Hoover's is fine, they're just not show stock quality. I got some naked necks, spitzhauben and calico princess from them. They were all good looking birds and only had one make that started getting aggressive.

Stromberg is great too, but again not show stock quality. I have a Phoenix trio and a lone cockerel I got from them last year and all are nice birds. A male and pullet have bleaching on their hackles but other than that fine

Has anyone ever ordered anything from web store www.strombergschickens.com? I wasn’t sure if they are reputable or not? Thanks in advance
ive ordered from them once and only once because they are much further away for me. i was very happy with them. the birds were all healthy and i found them super nice to deal with. as i said they are just further away so i usually order from ideal but depends on what breed i am looking for.

They have a great selection of bantams and non chicken birds such as pigeons and waterfowl.
I can personally recommend Murray McMurray, and Cacklehatchery.com for good chicks.
Stay away from hoovers though, not very good quality.
I have ordered chicks from cackle and Meyers Hatcheries. I was actually pricing their processing equipment, but didn’t want to drop $400-$500 on something until I had some idea about them. Thanks everyone for your feedback! I love this community of people, just a great place for learning and sharing information.

I have ordered chicks from cackle and Meyers Hatcheries. I was actually pricing their processing equipment, but didn’t want to drop $400-$500 on something until I had some idea about them. Thanks everyone for your feedback! I love this community of people, just a great place for learning and sharing information.
Before you buy a $300 scalder like I did years ago. Look at propane fryer scalders I got one for around $100, and it works great.

Back
Top Bottom