Has anyone ever ordered form Efowl???

nettie

Enslaved by Indoor Ducks
11 Years
Nov 20, 2008
Chicago, IL
I just recently found the site www.efowl.com and was wondering about them... they must be fairly new since i would have found this site sooner. Has anyone ever ordered from them, or know anyone thats ordered from them? Do they use warmer chicks or heat packs with small orders? i wonder.... supposedly they sell baby call ducklings.... And they have quite a few colors of runner as well. Kind of pricey but not bad if you only want a few....

Oh man, call ducklings! I've got to say, I'm tempted. If only they didn't have a minimum order... I only want a few and can't afford six of them! Eh, if I can't find any locally, maybe I'll split an order with somebody.

Check them out on facebook. They are there with lots of information. I checked them out but since I'm in Canada there is too much expence to ship ducklings this far. But there is info and some peoples personal experience. Try there.

I ran into that site the other day for the first time. I was wondering the same. The photos of the Indian Runners look nice, but it would be interesting to hear what people that have ordered from them have to say.

Hi Nettie,, Im getting call ducks locally now , but I inquired @efowl about getting only 4 call ducks and this was their reply and yes I believe
they use heat packs....

Hi Kristine,

Yes, we will be able to safely ship 4 Call Ducks to Iowa. We have the minimum or six as a means of safe shipping, but the trip to Iowa from our hatchery in Minnesota is relatively short.

Unfortunately, we cannot sex our call ducks, they are all sold straight run. Thus, we cannot guarantee you'll get 1 boy and 3 girls. If you would like to place an order for the 4 Call Ducks you can do so online, or just give us a call and we can take your order over the phone.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Austin J.
Customer Care
eFowl.com
323-39E-FOWL
- Show quoted text -

Last edited:
wow, i like the website at least... the 200$ for the mandarin and woods seem high but everything else really isnt a big deal. I wish they had black east indies or Biakil Teal ducks

i've wondered about them but wasn't sure about actually getting ducks. If anyone actually gets ducks from efowl I'd love to hear about the ordering process and how they arrive...

I just ordered 1 pekin duckling, 1 cayuga duckling and 1 black swedish duckling a couple weeks ago. they should be arriving next week on wednesday and i cant wait! efowl's service is really great you can call, text or email them. I had a question and texted them and they replied in just a couple of minutes. So far I think they are great I Hope their ducklings are as great as there service, I guess we will see.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom