Has anyone ever ordered from MM with a holiday on Monday?

Elphaba2140

Songster
9 Years
Mar 20, 2010
Northern Illinois
I have had my order in place for some time now for my new chicks. I ordered online buy have the catalog here. While looking over the catalog the other day I saw in small print to be aware that the PO doesn't deliver on certain Mondays. Well, I chose the week of Presidents Day because I am off of work 2 days that week which will leave me free to care for the chicks more. Now I am concerned that I may not get the chicks until Tuesday! My question is this. Will the the chicks be ok? Has anyone else ordered over a holiday weekend and what were your results? Is there anyway the PO would call and allow me to get them even if there is no mail delivery? They aren't closed, right?

I was worried the year I realized I had ordered over Memorial Day weekend. I live in VT so they always come on a Tuesday. It did not seem to delay the delivery. I think packages are still in transit in the USPS just no delivery.

Mine were due on the 4th of July. Got them on the 5th(chicks( and they were alive and well. Still going strong.

Back
Top Bottom