Has anyone ever sat on their cat?

And I have the claw marks on my rearend to prove it.
Jax laid down on KiKi the other day. Sounded like his stomach was growling really loud.

Last edited:
Uhm..................................................................

No. Momma trained me to look first.
Hope the cat is okay..... as well as the butt who dared.............

I have! And it WAS a strange noise! And that cat can MOVE! Before my butt even landed near where the cat was, it woke up in nano seconds and darted off real quick and was gone before you knew what was going on!~ Then I realized, "poor cat"oops, it could have been a real "poor cat" if it wasn't fast enough!
lol.png

No, cats too quick. But I have kicked the poor dog in the hallway in night numerous times.
Actually I just remembered I used to step on/kick our blind kitty in the night too. She disappeared on 4/4/08
sad.png

She really was amazing. We could rearrange the whole house and she would figure it out in a day or so.

One of mine purposely darts under as I start to sit. I've had to make some quick moves to prevent squashing. Usually accompanied by growling(mine) and creative "idiot cat" remarks.

We look first but if the cat is in out seat we just sit down incredibly slowly. They generally move unless its my brother's cat. He just sits there and will look up at you like "Excuse me? You do realize I'm here right?"

If you want to here a really wierd noise catch a scared bunny. They literally scream!

Back
Top Bottom