Has anyone ever sat on their cat?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by debilorrah, Aug 8, 2009.

1. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap

Quote:I have a friend who calls her pair the Boston Terrorists because they un-make her bed daily!

If I sat on my cat, I think he'd barely move- he's too big to care.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/14596_cleaning_camera_273.jpg

Note the size of his head compared to mine...and sorry for the nostril shot...My daughters call him Cat Kong!

That danged thing is GINORMOUS!

2. MagsC

MagsC Queen Of Clueless

Jul 27, 2008
    Minnesota
    Never sat on one, but did step on one on the stairs in the dark. OUCH.

3. JennsPeeps

JennsPeeps Rhymes with 'henn'

Jun 14, 2008
    South Puget Sound
    Just sat?

Insert the correct word into the following phrase: "I have _____ on my cat."
    Sat
    Stepped
    Rolled over
    Tripped

4. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap

Quote:All of the above.

5. ChooksChick

ChooksChick BeakHouse's Mad Chicken Scientist

Aug 17, 2008
    Larry, KS
    My Coop
    Quote:All of the above.

What else???? [​IMG]

6. CocoNUT

CocoNUT Songster

Apr 15, 2009
    Silly humans...don' t you know that "tripping" on them going up/down the stairs is NEVER an 'accident'? THEY just want YOU to think so!!! What they are doing is plotting your demise!!!! If they hurt you JUST bad ENOUGH....then you get stuck at home...slaving over their furry-royalness...petting and loving on them ALL DAY EVERY DAY...the way it was meant to be!!!

My maine coon babie (not as big as your cat-zilla...YET) LOVES to get under my feet whenever I'm cooking or washing dishes!!!! I've "accidentally" stepped on him SEVERAL times....NEVER learns...that's how I know it's a conspiracy!

Let's see...so far we've got ONLY 5 cats...so the sitting, rolling, stepping, slipping, you name it...it's happened EXCEPT for the washer/dryer machine thing! Although Sammi DID crawl into the dryer once to 'check things out'!!!

Just keep your eyes peeled....although they look at you with detachment...what they're REALLY doing is plotting how to get more food/snacks/treats out of you AND get you to worship them even MORE!!!!

7. Rainstorm

Rainstorm Songster

May 25, 2009
    Lake Placid FLorida
    Many times, my cat is so fat and lazy it just sits there and growls and waits for you to get off then continues to sit there [​IMG]

8. erthymom2

erthymom2 Songster

May 23, 2008
    i have tried to pick up and toss my black cat Ricky into the laundry basket thinking it's one of my sons sweatshirt hoodies..they kinda look alike in the early morning hours when i'm picking up laundry.

9. Lunachick

Lunachick Chicken Slave

Mar 19, 2007
    Brick, NJ
    [​IMG]

10. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    I'm sitting on mine right now. I got sick and tired of moving her every time I'd get up for a minute and then come back to the desk to find her in my spot.
    If she doesn't like being under my big white southern....well, she can get up and move. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: