Has anyone ever sat on their cat?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by debilorrah, Aug 8, 2009.

1. buck-wild-chick

buck-wild-chick Songster

Jul 24, 2008
    Hamilton C. FL
    Quote:
    No just a mutt. [​IMG]

2. Southernbelle

Southernbelle Gone Broody

Mar 17, 2008
    Virginia
    My poor dog had been sat upon many, many times

He was one of those goofy Boston Terriers that love to snuggle under blankets - so you go to sit on the comfy couch that has an lovely warm fuzzy blanket just calling to you and you plop yourself down and back up right quick!! [​IMG]

He has since passed on, but not from being sat on [​IMG]

3. ChooksChick

ChooksChick BeakHouse's Mad Chicken Scientist

Aug 17, 2008
    Larry, KS
    My Coop
    Quote:I have a friend who calls her pair the Boston Terrorists because they un-make her bed daily!

If I sat on my cat, I think he'd barely move- he's too big to care.

[​IMG]

Note the size of his head compared to mine...and sorry for the nostril shot...My daughters call him Cat Kong!

Last edited: Aug 10, 2009
  4. Kesta

Kesta Pie Crust Malfunction

Jul 31, 2008
    houston tx
    oh my gosh that is a big cat! XD

5. Lunachick

Lunachick Chicken Slave

Mar 19, 2007
    Brick, NJ
    Wow, he's a beauty Chooks! Is that a Maine Coon?

6. maplesky7

maplesky7 Flock Mistress

Jun 14, 2008
    N. IL.
    my 7 yr old just exclaimed, "THAT'S A HUMONGOUS CAT!!!"

7. 19Dawn76

19Dawn76 Songster

Apr 26, 2009
    Toadsuck, AR
    i love the farside cartoon where the rather large woman is putting up lost dog posters on light post then when she turns around there is a squished dog in her rear.

8. ChooksChick

ChooksChick BeakHouse's Mad Chicken Scientist

Aug 17, 2008
    Larry, KS
    My Coop
    Quote:I LOVE that one!! We used to have a coffee cup of that when I was a kid, and another one with the guy talking to the dog, and the dog just heard, "Blah, blah, blah, GINGER, blah, blah..."

I'm not sure what kind of cat Weasel is- he was a stray kitten that walked into the minivan when I was dropping off my daughter in Kindergarten 8 years ago- you could pull right in front of the doors and I'd leave the car open so my other daughter could watch me walk the one up the steps. I got back in one day and then heard a weird noise a few blocks away- Lydia was giggling it was her kitten that had weaseled in...and that's how my kid was at 3!

There was a house across from the school that was always crawling in kittens because the college kids that lived there wouldn't pay for spaying their cats- and the kittens would get run over, etc.

I kept him.

Here's another- his favorite way to sleep:

[​IMG]

He's not really all that fat, just HUGE!

I'm more afraid of him sitting on our 10# dog than he would be of me sitting on him...

9. farmgirlie1031

farmgirlie1031 Songster

Apr 26, 2008
    IA
    I rolled over on my poor kitten while I was asleep one night. I woke up to poor kitten screaming. Luckily he wasn't hurt. I don't let them sleep in my bed anymore. I don't want to accidentaly kill them while I am asleep.

10. Southernbelle

Southernbelle Gone Broody

Mar 17, 2008
    Virginia
    Quote:I have a friend who calls her pair the Boston Terrorists because they un-make her bed daily!

If I sat on my cat, I think he'd barely move- he's too big to care.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/14596_cleaning_camera_273.jpg

Note the size of his head compared to mine...and sorry for the nostril shot...My daughters call him Cat Kong!

Unmaking the bed was another one of his specialties! [​IMG]

That is a HUGE cat! My old tomcat was the biggest one I'd ever seen before (not fat either), but with all that hair - yours takes the cake!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: