Has anyone ever used Blueseal, Purina Mills, Nutrena, or ADM feeds?

I have used Purina, but it's quite expensive and vegetarian, which I don't like. I like ADM Alliance feeds and Faithway feeds, which are not dusty and still have animal protein in them...not to mention they are several dollars cheaper at the co-op where I get them than Purina or Southern States.

Also Blueseal is AKA Organiclife and Home Fresh. No one has used that brand before? Thanks for all the replies, and keep them coming!

Last edited:
I've been using DuMor for nearly a year now but today I bought some of the Purina Start & Grow
00ae.png
SunFresh
00ae.png
Recipe for my little chicks because TSC was completely OUT of starter food when I was there on Friday. (And they were selling chicks in the store at the time!.... Attention customers, you can buy chicks from us but since we have no food to sell you, you can't feed them. Oh, and since we're also out of heat lamps you can let them freeze too.
roll.png
)

Anywho, I still have a little bit of the Dumor starter left. Should I transition the chicks over to the Purina or can I just switch them over cold turkey?

Last edited by a moderator:
I had mine on DuMor and ended up switching to the Purina Sun Fresh and I did it "cold turkey". No problems whatsoever. I have used Purina Sun Fresh in the past and like it the best, plus it's at the feed store which is closer to my house than
TSC

Back
Top Bottom