Has anyone ever..

laceynoelle

I am Batman
12 Years
Nov 12, 2009
Reno
Gotten a pregnant animal off of Craigslist? I got my cat, Claire as an 8 month old 'fixed' cat, then two weeks later she had 6 kittens. Its was really hard on her, she almost died.
sad.png
I mean, I dont mind that she had them, but why be dishonest? This is the first time this has happened to me, so Im just wondering. Is craigslist a generally sketchy place?

I think that Craigslist is like any other community, online or off. Good people, sketchy people and everyone in between. That is pretty crummy to be so blatantly dishonest
sad.png

Quote:
Anyone that would do that has no morals. They would sleep fine at night..
hmm.png

I don't know about it not hitting their mind at all, I think its just the fact that cats these days are about as abundant as gnats. And people go through whatever measures to get rid of them, especially pregnant ones.

That is pretty terrible though
sad.png

Someone has a preggo basset hound on ours to give away. Its been bred to a bosto terrier! I asked but my wife said no!lolThe ones that upset me are the ones that are giving away a 10-15 year old pet. How can you keep one that long and then just give it away? By that time mine are part of the family and would never leave us!

Quote:
Yeah, when I get an animal its like a comitment, you cant just throw it away. My dog is 12 this year, and I couldnt dream of getting rid of her.

Claire is due to be spayed, dont worry. Theres a free spay/nueter program here, so Im going to make sure the kittens are too before they go.

Quote:
Yeah, when I get an animal its like a comitment, you cant just throw it away. My dog is 12 this year, and I couldnt dream of getting rid of her.

Claire is due to be spayed, dont worry. Theres a free spay/nueter program here, so Im going to make sure the kittens are too before they go.

Good girl!!

Back
Top Bottom