1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Has anyone heard of the Bugs From Bugsville books?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by cjeanean, Sep 20, 2008.

1. cjeanean

cjeanean Can't Decide

Mar 5, 2008
    Missouri
    Okay, I remember these little kids books from when I was very very young (I'm 22 now) and I cannot find them anywhere! I need to know if anyone knows/has these books and can tell me the publisher or something, cause I really want them.

There were several books in the series, and they were very small (for kids hands). One book was called 'HumBug' and it had a dark purple cover and was about a Scrooge bug. Another was called 'Love Bug' but I don't remember what it was about. Another one was about two little bugs that were thieves and I remember one photo with a kinda orangey background and two thief bugs walking hand in hand, and another picture with them eating a bunch of stolen candy. And they had mean eyebrows LOL!

Anyways, if anyone knows what I'm talking about please post! These little books were such a precious memory to me, and I would love to find them! Thanks!

Christina

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by