Has anyone named their coop?

Quote:
lau.gif
Sooo True!
gig.gif

Ours is referred to as the Chicken Palace by our family, since we have put so much time and money into it. Our neighbors thought it was a "guest house" it looks so deluxe from the outside. 12 x 12, with adirondack siding and 3 large windows. Its my little hobby and DH has generously put in so much time on it for me. I get 4 x 12 for storage and chicken doctoring, Girls get 8 x 12 for lounging. Will post pics soon, then all you BYCers who have been so helpful will get to vote on a name. Just finishing the painting and curtain choices....
woot.gif

La Castillo del Pollo de la Dun Hagan.

If I remembered the Spanish correctly that should translate to "The Chicken Castle of Dun Hagan." That's my fixed hen yard built it to be predator proof.

The tractors I haven't named so are collectively called "poultry schooners" for their vague resemblence to nineteenth century prairie schooners.

.....Alan.

I've always joked with my wife (after second trip to Home Depot), that the coop is the "Money Pit"... but lately I've been calling it "Financial Burden 2"...it's gotta be 2, the first (and only) I married 14 yrs ago...LOL...

TNT

Back
Top Bottom