Has anyone ordered EE's from MPC?

NYRIR

Crowing
13 Years
May 13, 2010
Petersburg,NY
Hi...just ordered for April some EE's from MPC.Was wondering if anyone knows what colors they tend to have?I am sooo curious already!!
Thanks!
smile.png

I ordered some last spring, only 8, but had various colors of brown, gold, gold/blue and solid white. not bad for only 8 birds. The problem I had is they were extremely wild and as chicks they picked each others and the other chicks eyelids off. I culled 4 for doing that.

I have two EE's from MPC, born July 12th. They looked different as chicks, but look the same now - standard brownish looking EE - and they just started laying green eggs.
smile.png
Mine are sweet girls.

Last edited:
Man, I am sooo excited to get them! I ordered last year but had to take subs because of the big hatching mishap...I have been dying to see what some grown EE's from MPC look like!Anyone have pics? I could only order two because my son wanted Appenzellers and we could only get 4 more due to space, so I got 2 EE's coming the week of the 25th of april along with the AS's.
wee.gif
One other reason I'm dying to know what they look like is currently I have 15 Reds,3 red sex links,7 red mixes and 2 NH's (for red varieties).I'm hoping to get ANY color but brownish-red!It says you can't choose colors....
hit.gif

I have 5 EEs from MPC. Four are brownish, and one is blue wheaten.

They are SOOOO sweet and docile. They are currently being harassed by my Golden Sex Links. Guess who might have to go? NOT my EEs.

love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

They are friendly and just a little flighty. But they do squat for me as if I were a roo. (I don't have a roo in with them right now.)

Back
Top Bottom