Has anyone ordered from Brinkhaven Acres?

I had to go look so was just looking at their Website. I didn't even know there was such a thing as a Silver Penciled Wyandotte.

I didn't know they came in a Columbian pattern either!!

In fact they seem to have many ultra rare varieties. Lovely birds in the pictures.

I had to go look so was just looking at their Website. I didn't even know there was such a thing as a Silver Penciled Wyandotte.

I didn't know they came in a Columbian pattern either!!

In fact they seem to have many ultra rare varieties. Lovely birds in the pictures.

I actually ordered the silver penciled!!! Excited to get them next month! They are one of my favorites but I have never seen anyone else sell them especially in my area. Hopefully they come alive and healthy!

Last edited:
I actually ordered the silver penciled!!! Excited to get them next month! They are one of my favorites but I have never seen anyone else sell them especially in my area. Hopefully they come alive and healthy!
How exciting.
Actually, I loved many of the varieties they offered but the Silver Penciled looks like the most striking.

Please post pictures when the chicks arrive.

Please post pictures when the chicks arrive.
They arrived March 19, I ordered 3 silver laced and 7 silver penciled, they gave me one extra silver laced and silver penciled. When I picked them up from the post office one silver penciled chick was barely hanging on, had been trampled and was very cold, I somehow was able to save him by heating him up immediately and then giving him electrolytes and vitamins with a syringe, for a couple days he couldn’t walk but eventually he got the hang of it and now I can’t tell him from the rest! So I would say I had a pretty good experience, especially since I was able to get all live chicks!

Attachments

• 7455A8A9-8899-426E-B9FA-23564C644A84.jpeg
    7455A8A9-8899-426E-B9FA-23564C644A84.jpeg
    594 KB · Views: 8
They arrived March 19, I ordered 3 silver laced and 7 silver penciled, they gave me one extra silver laced and silver penciled. When I picked them up from the post office one silver penciled chick was barely hanging on, had been trampled and was very cold, I somehow was able to save him by heating him up immediately and then giving him electrolytes and vitamins with a syringe, for a couple days he couldn’t walk but eventually he got the hang of it and now I can’t tell him from the rest! So I would say I had a pretty good experience, especially since I was able to get all live chicks!
How how adorable and how exciting. They should be really pretty birds.

How great that you were able to save the weaker chick!!

We are considering ordering from them next spring (the Wyandottes in their photos are beautiful!). I was hoping to find reviews from people who ordered from them sometime in 2019 or 2020 (to discern if the birds are indeed "show quality"). Also, I am curious if they are good layers. I can't find any reviews before this spring! If you wouldn't mind posting an update in about 8-9 months, I'd love to hear how they turned out!

Back
Top Bottom