Has anyone saved a harvest mouse?

Well we don't know you from a hill of beans but do your own research and find out your vets are lying to you. It's very well scientifically documented about animals and cows milk.
I never said you do know me (nope I'm not a hill of beans) and I'm not trying to start a fight, or say you're wrong or that you should not trust your research more than me. I was just a little shocked I knew there were some animals that can't have milk, but I have never heard anything about not giving it to most animals. But I am not mistreating my animals, and it is wrong to say that. I simply asked a question to @chickentrains because I had never heard anything like what she was saying. And then I just shared my side experience on the topic. Again, I never said any of you where wrong. And I Never said you were mistreating your animals!

That’s great to know! I was wondering why the puppy owner sold me our first dog and said not to feed it cow milk…

can pigs/swine drink milk?
Pigs can eat just about anything. When I was a kid, eons ago, many small farmholdings had a few milk cows. They separated the milk. The cream was sold and the skim milk was fed to the pigs, chickens and other poultry, and us kids. Some of the cream was kept back for table use to be put on strawberries. cereal, etc. but we drank skim milk.

Back
Top Bottom