Has anyone tried this type of leg band?

I need mine to be numbered for breeding purposes.
smile.png

I have these on my bantams and love them. I had a couple come off, but thats because we didnt latch it correct. I thought it poped on correctly, but realize when they came off they were not correct. Otherwise, I have not had any problems with mine. Now if I could figure out the right size for my guineas and turkeys I would be getting some for them. So far they have been the wrong size so they keep getting them off.

Sorry. I didn't realize.

No problem!

I have these on my bantams and love them. I had a couple come off, but thats because we didnt latch it correct. I thought it poped on correctly, but realize when they came off they were not correct. Otherwise, I have not had any problems with mine. Now if I could figure out the right size for my guineas and turkeys I would be getting some for them. So far they have been the wrong size so they keep getting them off.

Good, I'm glad to hear you like them. I think I'm going to give them a try. Now I just need to figure out what size I'm going to need for my feather-legged bantams!

Back
Top Bottom