Has anyone used this incubator

Well the point we are all trying to make I think, is you get what you pay for with incubators. Foam or plastic top, many great brands out there, but going to be hard to find anything reliable for less than the $150. šŸ˜Š
Oh so Browers are bad and I just looked up prices for new ones.More then $150.00 and it didn't even hold temp well.No wonder she gave it to me.
This is so confusing.
I'll just go look at feedbacks on Amazon.
Thanks

Oh so Browers are bad and I just looked up prices for new ones.More then $150.00 and it didn't even hold temp well.No wonder she gave it to me.
This is so confusing.
I'll just go look at feedbacks on Amazon.
Thanks
Which ever route you decide to go make sure you get seperate gauges and calibrate them. Don't trust the incubator gauges and if you don't calibrate your just wasting time and money.

Do they work well, was wanting to get two of them so I can do duck eggs in one and chicken eggs in another.It might need a little modification like vent holes and use the lid and not the large cotton ball-looking thing on top.
They sell a lot of similar ones some even have turners.
Reply to myself
Bought two they work great holds temp hatch rate so much better done 5 hatches 75 - 80% hatch rate.The first two hatches hatches rate was not so good I messed with the eggs to much during lock down and hatching. Hands off after that.I have saved alot of abandoned eggs my hens decided to forget hatching.

Reply to myself
Bought two they work great holds temp hatch rate so much better done 5 hatches 75 - 80% hatch rate.The first two hatches hatches rate was not so good I messed with the eggs to much during lock down and hatching. Hands off after that.I have saved alot of abandoned eggs my hens decided to forget hatching.
I like that way of putting it it. They forgot to hatch them! Lol. Love it.

Back
Top Bottom