1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Has this happened to anyone????

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Keltara, Jul 16, 2011.

1. saddina

saddina Internally Deranged

May 2, 2009
    Desert, CA
    Mailman caught me today in my mightgown, a very low-cut nightgown. With pink lace and bows. [​IMG]

2. pdsavage

pdsavage Sussex Monarch

Mar 27, 2008
    NW,Missouri
    Im allways dressed when I go out even if its just pj bottoms,bra, t-shirt and slip on shoes.I have learned to be prepared for the unexpected when outside hence the allways dressed thing...
    So no I have never been caught outside with less then I want to be seen in...

3. Gardengirl 2011

Gardengirl 2011 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 3, 2011
    Central Florida
    El Naked Neck, I don't mean to offend. Really. I give credit to the JW who do what they believe is the right thing to do. It takes a strong sense of faith AND courage to go door to door especially in these times. However, when I've asked several times to take my house off their stops for the day, week, month, or whatever, and that isn't respected, then they get what I give. And I too pray. In my own way. [​IMG]

Next time take the shirt off to wipe your face and say "woowee, it's hot"..

[​IMG] OMG, they'd run for sure!!! [​IMG]

4. Gardengirl 2011

Gardengirl 2011 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 3, 2011
    Central Florida
    Saddina, you probably made his day, LOL.

I hit the back yard in my jammies. I don't care. The one neighbor barely knows what the outside of his house looks like and the other one is rarely out back. Now when I go to get my paper on the weekends at the end of my driveway, it's like a scene out of Animal House. I look.....get half way there......look again, make a run for it, and casually walk back to my front door.[​IMG]

5. ladyride

ladyride Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2011
    East Tn
    Quote:[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]'s that's funny I don't care who you are

Last edited: Jul 16, 2011
  6. Forrest_Flock

Forrest_Flock Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 15, 2011
    Atlanta, GA
    I live with several roomies, have been seen painting my den in my undies, splattered with paint, by my landlord coming to check up [​IMG]

7. ChooksinChoppers

ChooksinChoppers Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 24, 2011
    Ocala, Florida.
    Quote:I have SO wanted to do this to my neighbors who sit in their screened porch and watch me do whatever I am doing in my back yard! and have the nerve to turn me in to code enforcement for having chickens.....now he just watches me take the JRT out for potty.....creepy!

8. pinkwindsong

pinkwindsong Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 18, 2011
    Laurens SC
    great post...[​IMG]. Im glad to hear i'm not the only one who goes out to the coop in undies or jamies in the am... I figure they came unannounced and uninvited I don't have to put a bra on to talk to them... now if I knew they were coming yea Id change out of my jamies and yup even put on a bra. hahahha

sorry to hear that you broke your toe that's horrible there's nothing to do for a broken toe but live thru it.. at least ya'll found some common ground to talk chicken.... they seam to be a great conversation starter and great to change the subject from religion.. [​IMG]

bb )O(
    Pink

9. orientphoenix

orientphoenix Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 21, 2011
    love ur house and yard btw but yeas i hate when people come into my room when I'm still sleeping for all i know i could have been drooling or in my undies

10. kuntrygirl

kuntrygirl Reduce, Reuse, Recycle

Feb 20, 2008
    Opelousas, Louisiana
    That has happened to me and I just get down and crawl and hide in the chicken coop until they leave. [​IMG]

I love your property and house. Awesome! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by