Has this happened to anyone????

Quote:
Did you make it to the house before they got to the top??
hide.gif

Yep, barely. DH came in the house and asked....What were you wearing?.... I just replied....Not much!
lau.gif

gig.gif
lau.gif
Hilarious!

lau.gif
gig.gif
Awsome! I've had that happen in the past. But when it got to the point of the JW's opening my gate (when I lived on 5 acres) to come onto personal property I had a real issue with it. After I hung a sign that read, "Nothing Past This Point Is Worth Your Life" the problem stopped.

When we moved to another area on a smaller property with no fencing, they'd come every weekend. No matter how many times I told them I had my own church and beliefs, they still came. So one day when my husband was in the garage (unattached) and my dog (dobie/rott mix" was in there with him, he turned her loose before they got out of the car. So to say, they left. For some reason, they never came back after that.
celebrate.gif
Of course they didn't know she was a big baby.

This was ONLY done after I told them I was not interrested in their faith, that I have my own thank you very much. They were a persistant bunch and I got tired of it.

Quote:
They ARE persistent buggers! Being that I'm the last one on our street, I usually get a heads up from one of my neighbors. I love the sign you came up with..."Nothing Past This Point Is Worth Your Life" That is great!

My sister just informed me that if they ever come to your house in the future, just say to them: "I left the Jehovah's Witnesses years ago and I will never go back". According to their faith, if you leave the Witnesses, your an "Apostate" and to be shunned forever. Good advice!
big_smile.png

I've heard that about leaving the JW. This country was built on freedom of religion and I'm all for that. I'd never judge anyone by their faith, but don't want to get into debates or hash out the interpretations of different organized religions. Since there's so many, who's to say whose "version" is right?

I'm just happy to be a follower of a God who offers mercy, forgiveness and eternal life. ✞
✿◠‿◠

Me too! AND I feel has a sense of humor. What else could explain some things like chin hairs, and walking sticks (the bug) and the antics of chickens???​

Back
Top Bottom