Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics

Kelsykin

Formal Chicken
13 Years
Oct 10, 2009
USA
I ordered some hatching eggs to arrive next week. I plan to let them sit for 24 to 48 hours before putting them in the incubator. Nothing super special, just a barnyard mix to test my incubators out.
The plan is to order more eggs at the end of the month to arrive in time to set them either right at lockdown or right after the hatch.

Yes, I am a hatching addict. Anybody else planning to set eggs next week? Anybody want to keep me company and keep me off eBay? lol

Note - Join in with the incubating and hatching or just come to see the pictures anytime you want. Don't need my permission to jump in here or there or anywhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
:frow
I'm setting 25 tomorrow:fl if my incubator is stable.:hmm
Just had 20 hatch but lost 2. :( they were weak at hatch and just didn't perk up, even with electrolytes. Hopefully this hatch will go well. And hoping yours does as well!:fl:fl:pop

I have my mini 7 egg incubator going for a trial as well as my big one that holds up to 96 eggs. Now my husband is talking getting me a cabinet incubator. lol Got to love that he enables me. Mostly cause I ignore his firearms collection that keeps growing despite the fact he tells me he has all the ones he wants. lol

Goslings are planned for next month's hatch. lol
Nice! :love
I have my mini 7 egg incubator going for a trial as well as my big one that holds up to 96 eggs. Now my husband is talking getting me a cabinet incubator. lol Got to love that he enables me. Mostly cause I ignore his firearms collection that keeps growing despite the fact he tells me he has all the ones he wants. lol
I'd take full advantage!:lau
What breed? I am looking at getting Pilgrims or American Buffs myself.
He's is a Chinese/embden. He was a house goose until just a month ago. He was the only one of 5 eggs to hatch on July 4th. And spoiled rotten!:oops: :lau

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom