Hatch along 2015

This is the little guy and I mean I can't afford to lose him because I don't have anywhere to turn for a replacement chick I am in NM and there are not any breeders that I can find that will repace him/her or will ship me a chick. Does anyone maybe have an extra couple or even egg if this guy doesn't make it I will be so hurt if he doesn't make it uggh I am freaking out what do I do where do I turn to find another egg/chick? her in NM
barnie.gif

This is the little guy and I mean I can't afford to lose him because I don't have anywhere to turn for a replacement chick I am in NM and there are not any breeders that I can find that will repace him/her or will ship me a chick. Does anyone maybe have an extra couple or even egg if this guy doesn't make it I will be so hurt if he doesn't make it uggh I am freaking out what do I do where do I turn to find another egg/chick? her in NM
barnie.gif
You can check ebay there some sellers there. Just search "fertile emu egg" on ebay

Hi all!
New emu owners here, first attempt at incubating eggs. Started incubating 4 eggs on Thursday, 3/5 in a ReptiPro600 set at 97°F, 30% humidity. Hoping for a 4/25 hatch weekend. We also have 4 eggs incubating under our broody male, Sharon (it's a long story) in the pasture. He's been sitting for 2 weeks today.

In the incubator:
#14 546g
#16 501g
#17 486g
#18 532g

Anxiously awaiting our first weigh-in on Thursday. Wish us luck!

Hi guys, One of my eggs is loosing too much weight but the others are spot on. What can I do? I have moved it around in the incubator and it just wont stop losing weight. Can I soak it in some water to get it to re absorb some? Not the air sack of course.

Hey, guys I am on day 46 and still have not gotten my egg to wiggle. Is this a bad sign or do some eggs just not want to? Also if I don't have a good hatch will anyone be willing to sell me a chick or two?

Hey, guys I am on day 46 and still have not gotten my egg to wiggle. Is this a bad sign or do some eggs just not want to? Also if I don't have a good hatch will anyone be willing to sell me a chick or two?
Same here I wonder if some wiggle and some don't.

I got absolutely no wiggles, noises, etc. This morning, day 53, I wake up to this:

Back
Top Bottom