Hatch is done! pics page 9

Quote:
The two on bottom are not the same!!
big_smile.png

Quote:
when will ya'll know about them quail eggs
big_smile.png
might have to swap some pheasant eggs if I have enough for some quail eggss hehehe!!

Quote:
The two on bottom are not the same!!
big_smile.png

you're the WINNER! you found the 'different' eggs! there are actually five in there now, that are 'different'. they are from my mutts: Sis Mary Agnes, Half-Pint, Jane With No Last Name, Sparrow and Dolly. threw them in as the laid them yesterday.

good eye!
big_smile.png

Quote:
big_smile.png
might have to swap some pheasant eggs if I have enough for some quail eggss hehehe!!

i can get them anytime...they are $5 a dozen i think. let me know and i can arrange a time to go pick up and then ship them to you.

Quote:
big_smile.png

i can get them anytime...they are $5 a dozen i think. let me know and i can arrange a time to go pick up and then ship them to you.

Bob Whites or what kind?

Quote:

Bob Whites or what kind?

Japanese (Coturnix)

today is day four. wish i could see something! the waiting is the hardest part. guess this is a great way to learn to be patient and be grateful!

Does MSU have any other eggs available to the public? I live in Howell and I am new to Chicken World, but can't wait to get started.

Back
Top Bottom