fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

*Fast Help*

Is it ok for me to use a styrofoam egg carton???

the cardboard egg carton it soaking up the water from the bator and everytime i go look in the bator the cardboard carton is even more wet

I think I heard it wasn't good, but how is it getting so wet? The only time mine got wet is when I put the sponge too close and it wicked up a little. Where's your water coming from?

it's coming from the bottom of the bator where you put the water at... i tried moving it over some earlier but i still see some wet areas coming on it

Can you siphon some of the water out of the wells? Oh - I also heard about using toilet paper or paper towel tubes - maybe you could cut some of those to fit? I'd say if worse comes to worse, try the styrofoam but cut the bottoms off. At this point it's better than nothing. I'd be afraid to lay the eggs on their sides now.

I wish you luck - I have to run but am sending good luck your way!!!

fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

Thanks i'll try the paper towel tubes and go from there ... and yup these eggs aren't going on there sides.. even if i have to run to my uncle house for a cardboard carton..lol

****UPDATE****

My temp spiked to 104 just now but i got it going back down to 99.5.. i think it's at 99.8 right now

I'm not sure why it did that cuz i didn't touch the heat thingy on the bator.. i don't no if it's from so many eggs with chick ready to hatch or what

Humidity is at 64%

Back
Top Bottom