Hatch with me, set today 3/8/11...

Ill follow your hatching, I set 15 JG's oh march 5, 7am. JG's are suppose to take a couple days longer then normal chickens so we should hatch very close in date.

Well were hatching! Every egg made it to lockdown and the first egg is out. The rest are zipping and happily moving aalong. Hows everyone else doing?

Quote:
Good luck! You'll get there, at least they're rocking!
smile.png

The first chick was pip-zip-out in fifteen minutes. The rest are taking their sweet time. I feel bad for the little guy.

Heres a couple pictures of my peeps ,hatched 9 out of 10 in my TX-6 ,number 10 pipped but couldn't make it out so I helped but it didn't make it ,probably wasn't meant to be,I'm feeling a little sad ,I hate to watch these babies suffer.
65540_baby_chicks_003.jpg
65540_baby_chicks_001.jpg

Last edited:
I just set 7 Bourbon Red Turkey eggs,I bought on E-bay ,received them this morning ,my bator only had two days off ,hope it does a good job like the last hatch!

I'm in the middle of my first try with our new LG too! It's also my first try incubating. We only have 3 duck eggs, and they're almost 3 weeks into incubation. Man do they look creepy! All veiny inside and wriggling. Despite some big temperature fluxuations everything still looks pretty good, so I'm hoping all 3 will hatch.
big_smile.png

Good luck with your hatch!
smile.png

Last edited:
Hows everyone getting along?

One of the dogs unplugged the battor AND turner sometime during the night... And with the ducklings due in four days I'm oober worried. The guinea eggs looked fine, all looked alive and well, but with the duck eggs being so dark inside... UGH. I hope this turns out okay.

Back
Top Bottom