Hatchaholics Unite!

I belong here! Hello crazy hatchers!!

I have one incubator that can only hold 12 eggs with the turner, but without the turner i can squeeze in over 20. So i choose the second option. I have another one that can hold 24 with the turner, but without it it can hold probably over 50. Its running with the turner....but for Easter it wont be...hehe.

I also have 2 darn cute chicks that are ongoing 2 days old.

I've 10 young ones in the coop (11 weeks old) and 19 2 day olds in my livingroom!

Please help me NOT set more eggs...

Welcome to our insanity mustangrooster!!!

I've 10 young ones in the coop (11 weeks old) and 19 2 day olds in my livingroom!

Please help me NOT set more eggs...

Ha! Thanks!

Why, no no..thats not my job, MY job is to MAKE you hatch more. So looks like i wont be doing much of that...
wink.png

Ha! Thanks! Why, no no..thats not my job, MY job is to MAKE you hatch more. So looks like i wont be doing much of that... ;)
Oh my, they are cute! I must take some cute pics of my chicks before they start to look like pteradactyls! ...really wanting to just hatch, hatch, hatch and then hatch some more.

How many incubators does everyone have and what kind?

I have a brinsea mini advanced that I got used. I've figured out that the built in thermometer is off by half a degree. I decided that I wanted to be able to incubate more than 7-10 eggs at a time so I got a second incubator. I went cheap with a hovabator 1602n and I added a fan. The temp fluctuates a little more than I like, but with this batch of eggs I have gotten the humidity to stay stable. 10 eggs are on lockdown so we'll see how it goes. My first batch I had 2 hatch out of 9, but they were shipped eggs and I didn't know what I was doing with them.

I've got two incubators, one is a IncuView that holds 27 with turner, I'm guessing 36 without. And I also have a little giant one that holds 35 with turner and probably at least 50 with a turner.

Back
Top Bottom