hatched chicken with problems

mona3456

Hatching
May 15, 2023
Hey! My father incubated around 60 eggs and so far 30 hatched. The majority of them are fine. One of them has really concerning problems. He hatched backwards and cant stand on his legs. He/she is now around 36 hours and still cant stand. His head is tucked in, between his legs. Every time i try to angle correctly his neck he cant suport it and closes its eyes. His normal position looks like the one which he/she had in the egg or stays on its butt and kick its legs.

I really hate to see him like that. I dont know how to help him. I gave him multivitamin water and tried to put him in a sock in a normal position.

Any advice will really help. file:///C:/Users/win11/Desktop/WhatsApp%20Image%202023-05-15%20at%2009.39.19.jpeg

Sorry if i my English is not perfect, im not a native.file:///C:/Users/win11/Desktop/WhatsApp%20Image%202023-05-15%20at%2009.39.19%20(1).jpeg
the files are some pictures, but i dont know if i insert them correctly.

Hello! She might have been an early hatch, can you put him in a lined cup and see if she perks up. Feed her raw yolk through a pipette as often as she wants to keep her energy up. If you have b vitamins you can add it, like nutri drench that would be great too.

Your English is great! I'm sorry about your sweet chick.

To insert a picture, tap the little rectangle at the top left of the text field. It has a mountain and a sun icon, that's for images. Then you can browse your device and select the image you want to insert.

20230515_065012.jpg

I agree, from the sounds of it, extra B vitamins, egg yolk, and nutridrench may help turn this chick around. She may need physical support to straighten out as well.

Back
Top Bottom