Hatchers Anonymous *Official Thread*

Quote:
I think that is considered ENABLING. !!!

Emma, we're here for you.
big_smile.png

I got my 2nd bator last month and have it full of Pink Chick's wellie eggs and Fitzfarm's golden cuckoo marans eggs. My Wynette BCM eggs from last fall (now hens) have just started laying and OMG I need MORE!!!!
My name is Christine and I am a Hatchaholic.........and I'm learning how to deal with it!
I just get MORE eggs.
lol.png
wee.gif
lau.gif

thanks Christine.

I see you have a really really bad addiction, there might not be no help for you, hahah.
If ever I write and say I have a second incubator, block me from this site, LOL

yuckyuck.gif

Emma, who you really need to talk to is Linda (gryeyes)...I think I lost count of how many incubators she's got! That girl has Brinsea on speed dial! (She's my hero!!!
bow.gif
)

As for enabling vibes, you'll get plenty of "help" here!
gig.gif

FYI, TSC in White Plains, MD was a bust today.
hmm.png
They have a whole bunch of Leghorns and Golden Comets (sexed and straight run groups) and some White Peking ducklings. They were all super precious!!! I needed to see some cuteness to help me get by until Easter!

hi.

i'm kate. i have my first eggs (bbs orpingtons) in lockdown. the snow is hip-deep and i don't have a coop. i haven't let that slow me down.

and i've started to look at hatching eggs auctions.

is this normal?

Quote:
YES latebloomer,

my guest bathroom is now my 'hatchatorium', and my bitties stay there, in the brooder, until their age and the weather lets me introduce them to the hen house.
The BYC egg auctions are my weakness!!!
Yes, looking at egg auctions is normal.
big_smile.png

My family room has three aquariums of birds. Marans,Seramas, Quail-- And I have two bators full of eggs. Quail ( three kinds), Guinea, Marans, Serama. About a hundred quail to hatch before the weekend is over. Please come on spring!

Brinsea MiniAdvance. Holds 7 eggs. Eggscellent first incubator.

I HAD 10 incubators. I gave one away as a prize for a contest during the New Year's Day Hatch. I gave another away to a friend. I gave two more away to friends. I am now utilizing one Brinsea MiniAdvance, two Brinsea MiniAdvance EX models, and three Brinsea Octagon20Advance EX models.

Two 'bators are empty, but I have eggs on the way to set in 'em.

I can stop incubating eggs any time I want to. Yup. I can.

Well, then: Octagon20 Advance. Unless you can afford the Octagon20 Advance EX unit. It holds up to 24 eggs, more if you stack 'em. Wel, both hold that many; the EX unit has the humidity pump. I recommend the Advance instead of theEco model, because you can upgrade to the EX later. You cannot upgrade the Eco model to take the humidity pump, though; you can only add the turner cradle.

Back
Top Bottom