Hatchery ..Blue Laced Red Wyandotte...post pics please

This is my (Black Laced) Blue Laced Red Wyandotte. I would also like to add that the Blacks are much prettier in person it's just hard to see all of there lacing and color in pics there so dark.

thumbsup.gif
I think both of those hens, they are nice looking birds. I to would look from a breeder for Good BLRW. I got some from Privett and Mcmurray hoping for a little luck.There are 3 from Privett showing some nice feathers but they are only a few weeks old. The Mcmurray chicks just came in yesterday.

I ordered 25, they sent 26 plus 1 polish pullet. There is about 10 that are darker colored and 16 that are obviously splash.

Awwww they are beautiful!! I've been eyeballing the blue laced red wyandottes for awhile now and have been wanting to get some! They sure are gorgeous!! Hubby says I have to wait until Spring now before I can order any more chickens, lol, darn it!
Where did you get yours from Texasmja? Was it mcmurray?

Last edited:
Yes, they are from McMurray. They already have their wing feathers in at 2 days old, I can see the lacing already. I have 8 with blue lacing and the rest have creme/wht lacing. If this breed can be feather sexed like the SLW, I should have a good amount of pullets.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom