Hatchery or breeders within 100 miles of Charlotte, NC

Lar1945

Hatching
9 Years
Aug 9, 2010
I am starting my first flock in the charlotte, (yes it is allowed), I am looking for started pullets of various breeds. I would like to purchase between 6 and 12 hens laying large to jumbo brown and easter egg. Should be vaccinated. I am willing to pick-up, about Nov 1st.

Any help or leads appreciated. I really don't want to wait til Spring to start. But it's looking like I might have to.

Thanks.I am aware of them. They are mostly sold out for 2010, only showing Gold Comet and White Leghorn for sale.

Still searching!

Try craigslist. You should be able to find local in state people. Also try the NC thread in whare you at where I at. But you might call snooks not just go off their site. They might have more than listed or know someone.

I found 2 very nice young Jersey Giant roos via Craigs List - there were 2 more as of 2 weeks ago if you are interested. No hens there. Lots of birds on Craigs List - just have to check things out before buying ie health of birds. It's nearly State Fair time - perhaps attending the poultry shows would connect you with breeders.

Back
Top Bottom