hatches on on Feb 19 and 20 / BABY PICS ON PAGE 11 & 12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today is day 22. Woke up this morning to find one lonely little EE chick hollering his little head off. I didn't think anything was going to happen between the post office beating up my boxes of eggs and the fluctuating temps on my old incubator but I guess I'd better give it another day.

Woke up yesterday to 2 baby chicks in my inc. One is a BB and One is a
Black Minorca, And i woke up today with another little chicky and that one is a OEGB Wheaton, one did not make it out of the egg he was pipping yesterday but did not make it out.

*L*A*G* :

Quote:
did u have any others to hatch?

The funniest thing happened....sort of. Nobody else hatched all day on day 22. Nothing, not a peep or pip or anything so when I got up the next morning I decided to clean out the old eggs and give baby chick some more room. I gave the eggs to Riss and told her to take them out. She brought them back immediately saying one was trying to hatch out. Sure enough there was a pip. So I put them all back in the 'bator again. And it took all darn day but we finally got one more baby hatched. The first chick looks to be an EE cross pullet and the other is a red Wyandotte cross-probably roo. Today I threw out the other eggs. We already have the new 'bator running with a full load of more eggs.​

Quote:
i'm sorry your eggs didn't all hatch. well u did get 1 pip!!!
ya.gif

i didn't get anything
hit.gif

now aftar paying $24 and the eggs didn't hatch but I'm still gonna get what i wanted ( another $12 ) 4 baby silkies from a man in griffin.

sorry to hear none of your eggs hatched LAG! I am so sorry I know how badly you wanted them to hatch. Do you know why they didnt hatch what was wrong?

Here are my 3 little babies that my broody hatched. I am so happy my hen got her babies!!

Buff chick
SDC11812.jpg

Partidge chick
SDC11820.jpg

Odd colored chick I believe it may be a splash but not sure.
SDC11817.jpg

Quote:
i cracked open the 1s that was gonna hatch on the 19th and...............................and................................... they was scrambled to the shell. and my thermom i was sure it quit reading the humidity right well the eggs (not sure) looked like they didn't have enough humidity.
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom